Venom app is the trending money transferring app. Venmo app allows you to send and receive money in a hassle-free way. The Venmo Debit Card is a card that operates on the network of Mastercard.
In order to use the Venmo Debit Card, the user has to link his Venmo account with the Debit card. Venmo Debit card allows users to transfer funds seamlessly within US and other US territories.
How to get Venmo debit card?
You can receive your Venmo Debit Card in the following way:
- Open the Venmo app on your phone
- Go to settings
- In the settings, you will find a Venmo Debit Card section
- Click on this section
- After you click on the apply button, your Venmo Debit card will be approved. You will receive the card after seven to ten business days.
If you cannot find the section in your app’s settings, you need to upgrade the app. Once upgraded, the section will appear, and you will be able to process the card accordingly.
If you believe that you have lost your Venmo Debit card or someone has stolen the same, you can call on the number 855-204-4090. You can also state your complaint about the lost card by mailing them at their email id. Their mail id is [email protected]
Also Check:- How to use Venmo debit card?
How to activate Venmo debit card?
The first step to use a Venmo Debit card is to activate it. You can apply for a Venmo Debit Card and activate it by following the given steps:
- Open the Venmo app
- Click on the Menu tab
- Look down for the Venmo Debit card option
- Click on the ‘Activate’ button
- Enter the expiry date of the card
- Enter a PIN. Re-enter the PIN to confirm.
- After it says ‘Your Venmo Card is activated’ press the Next button.
How do you get new Venmo card after it expires?
The Venmo app starts sending notifications of a card replacement 60 days before the expiration of the Venmo debit card. A notification is displayed that implies that it is time to replace the debit card.
You can click on the notification at that time or can open the Venmo “Debit Card” option on the Venmo application. For instance: If your debit card is going to expire on 1 January then the notification will start on 1 November which is 60 days prior expire of the card.
In case you have shifted to some other place then change the shipping address and add the new one by clicking on the pencil logo near the address option.
How to get new Venmo card color?
There are various options of colors on the Venmo card. You can get new Venmo card color by following these steps:
- The first and foremost step is to install a Venmo app, and if you already have a login to that app.
- Next, open the three lines (☰ ) that are visible on the screen.
- Now, Tab on “Get Venmo Card” on the last of the page.
- Select the color that you want for your Venmo card, the options available are Yellow, Pink, White, Black, Blue, and Green. Further Click “Next”
- Type your “ Full Name” and choose “Next”
- Add the “last 4 numbers of social security number” and your “Birthday”
- Scrutinize all the terms and conditions cautiously and Tab “Next”
- Further, add the delivery address of the Venmo card.
- In addition to this, Venmo will ask you to reload money, you can select as per your need.
- Lately, Check all the information and Tab “Submit”
- To check the request result go to the “Venmo Card” section.
You will get a confirmation mail within 5-6 working days and the card will be sent to the above-given address.
How long does it take to get replacement Venmo card?
The approval is obligatory to get a Venmo debit card. Once the card is approved, the company makes sure that you get a new card within 15 working days. In case the card does not reach within this time period you must contact customer care for inquiry.
As soon as you receive your card, activation of the card is a must. The new card that you have received must be activated in 90 days otherwise the card will be closed permanently and you may have to ask for a new one. When the new card gets activated it is vital to destroy the previous card as it will stop working
How to get Venmo debit card number?
You will find your Venmo Debit card number in the Venmo Debit Card section of the Venmo app. Please note that you will have to confirm the last 4 digits of the card along with your Social Security Number, CVV, and the expiry date.
How old to get Venmo debit card?
There is a certain criterion that Venmo has set o get an account and a Venmo debit card. Let us see that:
- The person should be at least 18 or more in age.
- Should be currently present in the US.
- Must have a working US phone number so that the person can receive text messages to enter while verification.
- Must have the latest version of the Venmo application
Important Note: One phone must be registered with one account and not more than that.
How to get Venmo debit card under 18?
If you are below 18+, you are not eligible to apply for a Venmo Debit card. The terms of service of Venmo app states that you have to be or above 18 years old in order to issue a card in your name.
How to cancel Venmo debit card?
There are many reasons to cancel a debit card that is the card might be lost, stolen or you do not need it. So, let us see how you can cancel a Venmo debit card.
- Firstly, open a Venmo app.
- Find the option of “Cards” Click that.
- Now, Click the “V” logo that will be beneath the debit card option.
- Click the “ Image of the card” and locate and choose “Disable” in it.
In case you do not have an app and cancellation is important at that particular time, you can call 855-204-4090 to disable your card at that moment to stop any sort of fraud and unauthorized payment.
If your card was lost and now you have found that you can use that card again by choosing “Enable” in the Venmo app.
You can also call at 855-204-4090 to disable your card permanently or to have a new card.
Venmo App FAQs
How long does it take to get approved for Venmo debit card?
After your Venmo Debit card is activated and approved, you will receive the card within seven to ten business days.
Can you get a Venmo card without a bank account?
No, you cannot get a Venmo card without a bank account.
How long does it take to get a new Venmo card?
The time period to get a new Venmo card depends on the approval. If your debit card is approved then you will receive a new Venmo card within 15 working days. In case the Venmo card gets delayed then you can contact customer care for help.
Can you have 2 Venmo debit cards?
Yes, you can have 2 Venmo debit cards, the company allows this but with certain conditions. Firstly, if one of the accounts is a joint account then you can have another solo account. The second condition is if the first account is a personal account and the other account is a business then you can have two accounts. There is no other case that allows you to have two Venmo debit cards.