Are you looking to apply for the Angel Tree Application? Then you are on the right track. In this article, I will tell you everything about this program. Read this article carefully to know the eligibility criteria, requirements, registration process, and much more.
Christmas is coming, and we all wait for this. We give and receive gifts on Christmas. We do party and enjoy that day. But Christmas is not the same for everyone. Some poor children don’t get anything on Christmas. They can’t enjoy due to their family’s low financial condition.
But Christmas is the festival when every child deserves to experience joy and happiness. To provide these children happiness and joy on the occasion of Christmas, “The Salvation Army Angel Tree Program” came into the picture.
This program works to provide gifts and clothes to poor children on Christmas day. If you are a donor and want to donate gifts and clothes to poor people on the occasion of Christmas, then you should also join the Angel Tree Program of the Salvation Army.
To date, this program has brought a smile to the face of several children and elderly citizens by providing them the items they need as a gift on Christmas day.
How it works?
First, the applicant needs to apply for this program to get the benefits. They will do verification, and if you are eligible for this program, you will be asked to share your wish list, like clothes, gifts, etc., that you want on Christmas. Once you share your wish list, they will share it with the donors. Donors will buy these gifts and clothes for you. Once the wish list is fulfilled, gifts will be shared with the family.
The Salvation Army collects necessary information and documentation from the applicants to include them in this program.
- Photo ID
- Proof of residence (lease, utility bill, or mail received from the school district or another government agency).
- Birth certificate
- Official custody or guardianship papers
- Clothing and shoe sizes
- A toy wish for each child
You need to upload the scanned copy or photos of these documents online. These documents and details are required to select the participants who really need the benefits of this program.
Note: The Salvation Army program “Angel Tree” doesn’t share your personal information or documents with any donor. They only share the first letter of your name and your wish list with donors, so privacy will be maintained.
How to Apply Angel Tree Application?
Follow the step-by-step guide below to apply for the Salvation Army Angel Tree application:
- Visit the official website at saangeltree.org.
- On the homepage, you can find all the information about the Angel Tree program of the Salvation Army.
- Look for the question below, “Do you have an Invitation Code?” You can answer “Yes” or “No.”
- If you have an Angel Tree Salvation Army invitation code, click “Yes.” If you don’t have one, click “No.”
- Next, they will ask for your zip code.
- If the program is available in your area, they will request your email address.
- You will receive a verification code in your email.
- Once you verify your email, the Salvation Army will guide you through the rest of the process.
- Make sure to provide a valid email address as the Angel Tree Salvation Army will contact you through email.
This program works in many big cities in the US and Canada. But still, there are a lot of areas that need to be covered. You can check if the Salvation Army website that has an Angel Tree program has been working in your area or not. You can do this by entering your area zip code. If you receive the message “your area is not currently served by this site,” then this program is not working in your area. In that case, you have to contact the local Salvation Army and ask them if there is any way to apply for the Angel Tree application in your area.
Raj Singh is a highly experienced digital marketer, SEO consultant, and content writer with over 8 years of experience in the industry.
As a content writer, Raj has a talent for crafting engaging and informative content that resonates with audiences. He has a keen eye for detail and a deep understanding of SEO best practices.
- How toOctober 13, 2023Salvation Army Angel Tree Program Application 2023 Apply Now
- How toOctober 12, 2023How to Check NJ ANCHOR Program Application Status 2023?
- Venmo TutorialJune 20, 2023Types of Documents that can be Automated using intelligent Document Automation
- Venmo TutorialJune 20, 20238 Amazing Techniques to Secure Mobile Banking Apps