How to add money to Venmo from PayPal?
In order to send money from PayPal to Venmo, you need to have your bank account linked to PayPal. Transfer the required amount from PayPal to your bank and then transfer the amount from your bank to the Venmo account of the receiver.
Venmo and PayPal both are apps used for payments and PayPal is the parent company of Venmo. Still, you cannot transfer funds in a direct way from PayPal to Venmo. Although there is an indirect way that you can use. To understand it carefully, Let’s dive:
- The first and foremost step is to link both the PayPal account and Venmo account to a similar bank account.
- Firstly, open the PayPal website and choose” Link a Bank”. If you have a mobile app of PayPal, then choose “ Banks and Cards”.
- Further moving, add all the bank details carefully and deposit two small amounts.
- Now, move to a Venmo account.
- Here also add the same bank details that you have added to your PayPal account and select the verification method.
- When both the accounts are linked, open a Venmo account.
- Next, tab “ Transfer to Bank And Enter Amount You Wish to Transfer”.
- Move back to your PayPal account and click “Transfer Money”
- Further, you will notice both the Venmo and PayPal accounts are linked. Now, tab “ Add Money to your Balance”.
- Lastly, choose the bank account and click “Add”. Now, the funds will transfer in three to five working days to the PayPal wallet.
Also Check:- How to send money from Venmo to PayPal?
How to send money from PayPal to Venmo without a bank account?
Venmo and PayPal both are apps that are popular for their quick money transfers. But there is a question can the money be transferred from PayPal to Venmo but without a bank account. So let’s try to find it.
It is mandatory to have a bank account if you want to send money from PayPal to Venmo as without a bank account it is not possible to transfer funds directly between both the payment applications.PayPal and Venmo both are linked to a similar bank account, after that the funds are transferred from PayPal to the bank account, in addition to this the money from the bank account is transferred further to the Venmo account.
PayPal and Venmo payment platforms work in a similar way. PayPal is the mother company of Venmo. But one cannot link PayPal with the Venmo account. It is not possible till now. Neither money transfer is possible from PayPal to Venmo. If you want to add money to Venmo from PayPal, you need to do it through your bank.
You can link your bank account with your PayPal account. Add the amount you want to transfer from your PayPal account to the bank. Now you can follow the instructions to add money to your Venmo account from the bank.
To add money to your Venmo account, follow the instructions:
- Open the app
- Go to Settings
- Select the bank account in which you have transferred the money from PayPal
- Go to Manage Balance
- Tap on Add Money
- Add money to your Venmo balance
- Click on Add Money again
Also Check:- How to transfer money Venmo to Cash App?
How to transfer money from PayPal to a Venmo card?
You can transfer money from PayPal to a Venmo card but in an indirect way as direct money is not transferred between both payment gateways. You should have the same bank account or a debit card that is linked to your Venmo and PayPal accounts.
- The first step is to open a bank account and link that particular account and debit card to both PayPal and Venmo accounts.
- When both the accounts are successfully linked then open the PayPal app and click on “Transfers” and add the amount that has to be transferred.
- Now, choose the transfer option that you want to in case of instant transfer the money will be sent at that time only, and in standard delivery, it will take 3-5 days. Further click “Transfer”.
- Next, move to the Venmo app and go to the Transfer Money option.
- In addition to this, select “Add Money to Your Balance” and the bank account that you have added is visible to you.
- Finally, choose the bank account and click “Add”, money will be added to the Venmo balance in three-five business days.
How to send money from PayPal credit to Venmo?
Venmo and PayPal both are the most popular payment applications. Both the apps are made to make online payments uncomplicated and consumes less time. At the check-out, you might have noticed that PayPal express checkout gets open automatically. Now, PayPal credit has started the service of buying an item now and you can pay it later.
At the payment gateway, PayPal automatically enables PayPal credit you can choose this payment option. The payment may be from PayPal account, Venmo or from PayPal Credit, all the payments are redirected to PayPal website where you can select the best method that you want to pay. This is how you can pay PayPal Credit to Venmo. In case you have purchased something from the store and want to send money from PayPal Credit to Venmo then just open the Venmo website and at payment page, you will be directed to PayPal then you can pay through PayPal Credit.
Venmo App FAQs
Do PayPal and Venmo work together?
Venmo and PayPal do not work together, although Venmo is a company that is owned by the PayPal. When you reach at the final payment of Venmo, then you will see an option of PayPal you can select that also for payment because both the accounts have a similar bank account. Both Venmo and PayPal want that the process of sending and receiving money remains simpler.
Can I send money from PayPal to Venmo?
Yes, money can be easily sent from PayPal to Venmo. You have to link both the Venmo and PayPal accounts to a similar bank account. After you have successfully linked both the accounts then you can at first transfer funds from PayPal to your bank account and then you can add that similar amount of money from your bank account to Venmo. This is the way that can be used to transfer funds from PayPal to Venmo.
Are Venmo and PayPal the same company?
No, Venmo and PayPal are not the same company. Venmo is a payment company that is basically owned by PayPal. The functions of both the payment applications is the same. The only difference is with Venmo the transactions are limited to the United States only but with PayPal, you can do transactions internationally. You can transfer the funds from Venmo in one to three days while with PayPal it takes three to five days.
Is there a way to send money from PayPal to Venmo?
Yes, it is feasible to send money from PayPal to Venmo but not directly. Although both the companies have the same owner. Still, You have to choose an indirect method. There is a method in which the Venmo is connected to a bank account and in the similar way PayPal is also linked to that bank account. Firstly, the funds are transferred from PayPal to bank account, and then later on the same amount is sent to Venmo from Bank account.
Raj Singh is a highly experienced digital marketer, SEO consultant, and content writer with over 8 years of experience in the industry.
As a content writer, Raj has a talent for crafting engaging and informative content that resonates with audiences. He has a keen eye for detail and a deep understanding of SEO best practices.
- Venmo TutorialJune 20, 2023Types of Documents that can be Automated using intelligent Document Automation
- Venmo TutorialJune 20, 20238 Amazing Techniques to Secure Mobile Banking Apps
- Venmo TutorialSeptember 16, 2022How to do Venmo Group Account Login (Complete Guide)?
- Venmo Debit CardSeptember 14, 2022How to order new Venmo Debit card on the app (2023)?