How to send Cash Venmo App to PayPal App without bank account?
There is no way to transfer money from Venmo to PayPal without bank account.
Venmo is a money-sharing platform backed by PayPal. PayPal is the mother company of Venmo. Both the platforms offer money transferring opportunities to users. Also, both the platforms works in a similar way when it comes to funding.
Unfortunately, the creators of Venmo has not come up with a way of linking the two platforms yet. This makes it clear that users cannot directly transfer money from Venmo to PayPal. But they can do it through a bank account. Venmo to bank account to PayPal and vice versa.
Now, if someone comes up and asks if they can make the transfer from Venmo to PayPal happen without a bank- the answer will be No. since there is no direct way of transfer from Venmo to PayPal or vice versa, users have to transfer money through a bank account.
How to Transfer money from my Venmo to PayPal account?
Venmo is a mobile payment application and PayPal is the parent company of Venmo. You can transfer the Venmo funds to PayPal. In order to send money from Venmo to PayPal account, you need to have your bank account linked with your Venmo account. The same bank account should be linked with PayPal account as well. Also, users need to have the same name in their bank account as in both PayPal and Venmo account.
After you fulfill these two criteria, you can easily transfer money from Venmo to the linked bank account, and then from the bank account to the PayPal account. Follow the below-given steps to see how you can transfer Venmo funds to PayPal:
1. Link a bank account to both your Paypal and Venmo accounts:
- Now, open your PayPal account and select Link a bank account in case you are on the website and Banks or Cards on the mobile app
- Further, add your bank details and check it twice and make two small deposits
- Move on to your Venmo account, and go to settings and choose Payment Methods
- Click Add a bank or card and select the most convenient verification method
2. Once the bank account is linked to both, open the Venmo app, click “Transfer to Bank” and enter the amount you have to transfer.
3. Select the transfer option, Instant or 1-3 business days, then click “Transfer”
4. After that, move on to your PayPal account and continue to the Transfer Money option
5. Click Add money and you will see the bank account that is linked to both your Venmo and Paypal
6. Select that bank account and tab “Add”. The money will arrive in your PayPal wallet in 3-5 business days or instantly depending on the option you choose.
How to transfer money from Venmo to PayPal card?
You can transfer the money from Venmo to a PayPal card but for that you have to link both the payment apps to a common bank account and debit card.
- Firstly, set up a bank account and link that account it to both your Paypal and Venmo accounts:
- Now, move on to your PayPal account and choose “Link a bank” if you are on the website and “Banks and Cards” in the mobile app
- Add your online banking details as requested and check it again to verify and make two small deposits.
- Further, proceed to your Venmo account, go to Settings and choose “Payment Methods”
- Tab “Add a bank or card”, add the details of your debit card and choose your verification method that is suitable.
- Once the bank account is linked to both payment apps, open your Venmo app, choose “Transfer ” and enter the amount that has to be transferred.
- Select the transfer option of your choice, Instant or 1-3 business days, then click “Transfer”.
- After that, return to your PayPal account then move to the Transfer Money option
- Choose “Add money to your balance” and you will see the bank account that you have linked to both your Venmo and Paypal.
- Select that bank account and hit “Add”. The money will arrive in your PayPal wallet in 3-5 business days.
Also Check:- How to link Venmo to PayPal?
Venmo instant transfer to paypal
PayPal is a parent company of Venmo but still there is no integration between both that simply means there is no direct way to send funds from Venmo to PayPal. Every problem has a solution so this also means you can transfer venmo funds to paypal by linking a bank account to both Venmo and PayPal.
There are two ways that can be used to transfer money from Venmo to PayPal. Let us see:
- Instant Transfers: You can transfer the funds instantly to a bank account or a debit card. For the immediate transfer you have to pay a fee that is 1.75% (a minimum fee of $0.25 and a maximum of $25 is deducted from the transfer amount at the time of that particular transfer). At instant transfer you get the money in 30 minutes or even less at some time.
- Standard Transfer: The second and mostly used way of transferring money from Venmo to PayPal is standard transfer through the ACH network. At this particular transfer the money arrives in your account from one to three business days after you have completed the transfer process.
Important Note: Venmo checks all the transfers thoroughly so it may result in delay in the arrival of money sometimes.
How to transfer money from PayPal to Venmo?
There is no direct way to transfer funds from your PayPal to Venmo. Although PayPal is the parent company of Venmo still the option is not available. But there are two indirect ways that can be used to send PayPal money to Venmo. These are as follows:
- The first option is you can send the PayPal money to the linked bank account and then you can use money to the Venmo account for payments. In case you have not PayPal to a bank account then, you can do now in a few simple steps but the verification takes three days. If the Venmo account is linked to the bank account, it can be done instantly with a debit card but may take one day for manual verification. You can do instant as well as three to five day transfers as per your choice.
Important Note: You can link a bank account to a single PayPal account.
- The second option is to link the PayPal debit card to the Venmo account for fund usage or payments. If you have a PayPal debit card you can transfer funds but if you do not have one you can request and get it delivered within seven to ten business days. The company offers the PayPal debit card service free of cost. Once you get the PayPal debit card you can link it and use that for venmo payments.
Venmo App FAQs
How long does it take to transfer money from Venmo to PayPal?
When you transfer money from Venmo to PayPal account, it usually takes the app to complete transaction within three to five business days. So, after the fifth day from the first when you have initiated the transfer, you should receive the money in your PayPal account.
However, if you don’t, you can contact the customer support centre by sending them a query mail at [email protected].
Is there a way to transfer money from Venmo to PayPal?
Yes, there is a way to transfer cash from Venmo to PayPal and that is through bank.
Can I pay someone on PayPal with Venmo?
Yes, you can pay someone on PayPal with Venmo only if you have both PayPal and Venmo linked to the same bank account. Without having a bank account linked with the platforms, you cannot transfer money to either of them.
Can I transfer money to paypal from venmo?
Yes, you can transfer money to PayPal from Venmo but not directly. For transfer firstly you have to both to a bank account. Then you have to load the PayPal balance and finally, you can transfer the funds from Venmo to PayPal, but it takes three to five working days to complete the transaction.
Raj Singh is a highly experienced digital marketer, SEO consultant, and content writer with over 8 years of experience in the industry.
As a content writer, Raj has a talent for crafting engaging and informative content that resonates with audiences. He has a keen eye for detail and a deep understanding of SEO best practices.
- Venmo Debit CardJanuary 2, 2024How to order new Venmo Debit card on the app (2024)?
- Venmo TutorialJanuary 1, 2024How to Open Venmo for Nonprofits Account (2024)?
- NewsDecember 27, 2023Game Preview: Texas State vs. Rice – Prediction and Expectations
- Venmo Credit CardDecember 22, 2023Venmo Credit Card Reviews  Is there any extra charges?