Apple pay is quite a popular application that is trending nowadays. It has an estimated customer base of 500 million users. On the other hand, Venmo has around 50 million users. Given the massive number of customers who are using Apple Pay, it is not astonishing that folks would love to use these money-transfer applications together.
So, if you have been thinking of transferring money from Venmo to Apple Pay, there is an unfortunate truth for you. Being major competitors of each other, Venmo and Apple pay are blocking each other’s services. Since they cannot go along with each other, they are not allowing users to use their services in a combined manner.
However, there is a way you can use these two applications together- if you can connect both the apps with your bank account.
How to transfer money from venmo to apple pay?
So, follow the instructions to transfer money from Venmo to App pay:
- Add a bank account to Venmo
- Add the same traditional bank to Apple Pay
- Transfer money from Venmo to the traditional bank
- Transfer money from the traditional bank to Apple Pay
Also Check:- How to Make Payment on Venmo with Credit Card?
To transfer your money instantly from Venmo to Apple pay, do the following:
- Make sure the bank is added to your Apple account
- In the wallet of Apple ID, click on Add Card button
- Add the debit card of the traditional bank account to Apple by entering the card details
- Add the same debit card to the Venmo account (open the Venmo app> go to settings> tap on Manage Balance> tap on Add Bank or Card> add the traditional bank’s debit card>)
- Transfer the amount instantly from Venmo to the bank to the Apple account
Continue reading through the step-by-step instructions to add money to apple pay from Venmo. You will be prompted with several steps. Read through them carefully and apply for the money transfer.
Also Check:- How to Send Money on Venmo Using Credit Card?
Venmo App FAQs
Is there a way to transfer money from Venmo to apple pay?
Yes, there is a way by which you can send money from Venmo to apple pay. That is through adding a traditional bank account to both the apps.
You can make either an instant transfer or a one-day transfer.
Can you transfer money from Venmo to apple pay?
Yes, you can transfer money from Venmo to Apple pay.