Can you use capital one card on Venmo?
Capital one issues visa credit cards and Mastercard. Today, more than 50 million people use the P2P payment application Venmo to make their transactions convenient.
Splitting restaurant bill with a friend- just say, “Venmo me later”. Venmo acts as the conjunction between a bank account and a debit card. And now you can add your credit card too. You can add your Capital One Credit card with the Venmo application.
How to add capital one credit card on Venmo App?
Before knowing how to use a capital one credit card on Venmo, you must be aware of a few things. Using capital one credit card on Venmo can charge you extra, as Venmo charges a 3% fee on any fund you send via credit card.
To use a Capital one credit card on Venmo, you have to follow some simple steps:
- Make sure you have installed Capital One Mobile App on your iOS or Android device. Then call on Venmo customer care number (855-878-6462)
- Once you have connected with Venmo, you can set the Capital One credit card as your preferred way to pay
- In the Venmo application, select and tap the “setting” option and click on “Payment Methods.”
- Tap “Card.”
- Enter your Capital One Credit card number and security code manually
Also Check:- How to add Venmo Credit Card To Quicken App?
Do you want to link your Capital One Account with Venmo? You need not worry. There are some simple steps that you have to follow to connect your capital one account with Venmo:
First, you must ensure that the Venmo application has already been installed on your iOS or Android device. Additionally, to link an account with Venmo, you must have a registered account at Venmo. If yes, then follow the below steps:
- First click on the “Link Bank Account” option on your Venmo application
- Go to the “Me” tab by tapping on your profile image or initials
- Tap on the “Setting” option, which will be at the top right of the application of your phone or computer
- Then click on the “Payment” method option
- Tap on “Add Bank or Card”- you should select “Bank.”
- Select your preferred verification method
If you choose to add the account details manually, then you need not enter the check number. When you add the Capital One account number to the Venmo application, Venmo will manually send a micro-transfer to your Capital One account to verify the ownership.
Once you add your Capital One account with Venmo, you will be recommended to verify it before making any transaction.
Also Check:- Venmo App Vs Cash App Review which is Better & Safe?
Which credit cards work with Venmo?
You can charge a cash advance fee when trying to use your credit card to pay through Venmo. The charge rate depends on specific card issues and how they code transactions through Venmo. Here are some major credit cards that can work with Venmo:
- American Express- Amex credit card can support Venmo transaction
- Capital One
- Bank of America
- Wells Fargo
- U.S. Bank
Venmo App FAQs
Does capital one credit card work on Venmo?
Yes, Capital One’s credit card can work on Venmo; Capital One views the fund transfer through Venmo as cash equivalent. In the case of a Cash equivalent transaction, the cash advance fee is used to incur on Capital One credit card. Venmo is used to charge a 3% fee while you use a Capital credit card for sending money to friends and family via Venmo.
Raj Singh is a highly experienced digital marketer, SEO consultant, and content writer with over 8 years of experience in the industry.
As a content writer, Raj has a talent for crafting engaging and informative content that resonates with audiences. He has a keen eye for detail and a deep understanding of SEO best practices.
- Venmo TutorialJune 20, 2023Types of Documents that can be Automated using intelligent Document Automation
- Venmo TutorialJune 20, 20238 Amazing Techniques to Secure Mobile Banking Apps
- Venmo TutorialSeptember 16, 2022How to do Venmo Group Account Login (Complete Guide)?
- Venmo Debit CardSeptember 14, 2022How to order new Venmo Debit card on the app (2023)?