The PayPal-owned Venmo has made transactions much more straightforward than before. If you are a citizen of the US, you can make easy purchases with safe and fast transactions through Venmo. Venmo not only provides an in-built wallet but also provides you Venmo card, which works similar to a standard debit card. It is based on the MasterCard network, and almost all stores, offline or online, support Venmo debit cards to receive payments.
You are not charged any fee to book your Venmo debit card. In addition, you are also eligible to win a handful of rewards and cashback on your purchases. If all such features excite you to book a Venmo card for yourself, then you should definitely not step back. Here is how you can order a new Venmo debit card for yourself:
- Open the Venmo app on your device and sign-in
- Open the Menu by clicking on the three horizontal lines on the top-left corner of the screen
- On the Menu tab, click on the Venmo Card option
- A screen will appear where you will get to see all the major features of the Venmo card. On the same screen, go and click on Get the Venmo Card.
- Customise your card and then click on Next
- Enter your first name and last name as they will be printed on top of your card
- Enter the last four digits of the Social Security Pin and your birth date
- Proceed ahead and go through the terms and conditions and then tap on Next
- Enter your address for the shipment of the Venmo card
- Press Next
- Select the other options, like whether you want to reload your Venmo balance if it turns low automatically. Make your choice and then click on Next
- Review all the information entered and then click on Submit
- Venmo will verify your identity and then will confirm the order
- You will receive a confirmation message in your email and the expected delivery date for your Venmo card
This way, you can place an order for a new Venmo debit card. You can receive the card in a maximum of 7 business days.
Also Check:- How to Load Venmo Card at Walmart, Atm, Walgreens?
How to choose new Venmo card colour?
Nowadays, people prefer to have fancy debit cards in their pockets. Instead of keeping a simple, plain, and colourless card, they always look to have some trendy and colourful card styles. Venmo has fully used this demand and brought out different colours of Venmo cards for their users. Earlier the Venmo card had an ugly face with a dough lump printed. Now, users have their own choices to choose from the set of 6 colours – white, yellow, pink, green, blue, and black.
Venmo has also introduced a rainbow version of Venmo cards. This card has splashes of all six colours and looks catchy and elegant.
You get the option of choosing your Venmo card after you have clicked on Get The Venmo Card during the process. You can then make your selection and customise your card in your way. There are no extra charges for choosing a colourful card. This feature has especially been brought to the platform to attract and build a large audience. There are also testings of different card styles going on. Soon, Venmo will launch various other elegant designs.
Also Check:- Venmo phone number already registered “Solution”
How to track Venmo Card Delivery?
Once you have booked your Venmo card, it will take ten business days to get delivered. If you have not received your card within the estimated delivery date, you can contact the support team of Venmo, and they can find a solution and update you regarding your card.
Remember, ten business days do not include Saturdays and Sundays, as well as public and national holidays observed by USPS.
If the Venmo card appears to be delivered on your application but has not reached your address, you must contact the Venmo help centre to let them know. They will be able to track the card and check if it has been delivered to the wrong address.
How to cancel your Venmo debit card application?
If you are planning to cancel your debit card application, you should take a look at what it offers:
- If you have access to your Venmo debit card, you can easily transfer your money from either the bank or the card to the Venmo application.
- Venmo debit card allows withdrawing cash from your nearby ATMs at the lowest of charges. Without a Venmo card, you will be unable to withdraw your money from the Venmo balance.
- With Venmo Card, you can make payments to any US and UK merchants that work over MasterCard networks.
- Venmo card gives you guaranteed cashback and rewards on every transaction. You can redeem the money cashback directly into your Venmo wallet.
- There are no hidden fees or maintenance charges, which keeps you free from any extra expenses.
Even after so many benefits on a Venmo card, if you still want to disable it, you can do it by going to Setting > Cards > Your Card > Option > Disable your card.
How to order a replacement, Venmo Card?
To order the replacement of the card, you have to disable your Venmo Card first. Without disabling your previous card, you will be unable to order a new card for the same Venmo account. You can disable your card from the Venmo application, call Venmo support, or email your issue to their support section. The process of ordering the card remains the same. However, the support team will inform you about the procedures and terms and conditions to replace your Venmo card.
Sometimes you can receive a Get in Line notification from Venmo’s end when you try to order your Venmo card. This is because of the heavy traffic on Venmo’s portal. Once the portal is back in working condition, you will get a confirmation in your mail, and then you will be able to order a Venmo card for yourself, and there will be no halt in between the process.
How to replace my lost Venmo card?
Losing a Venmo card can incur huge losses if the stealers intervene in the card’s security. It is better to disable your Venmo debit card before you run into deep trouble. To disable your card, you have got two options. You can disable your Venmo card in two ways:
- Through Venmo Application
- Open the Venmo application
- Go to the Cards section
- Under the Cards section, locate your card by looking into the image
- Click on your Card and search for the disable option
- With the help of Venmo Support
- If you do not have access to your Venmo app and account, you can contact Venmo support. You can call them on 855-204-4090 and tell them about your problem. You can also fill up the support form by clicking on this link. The form will ask you to fill in specific details that will be helpful for the team to deactivate your card. The details include your first name, last name, email, phone number, subject of the form and description of your problem. The support team representative will look into it and help you get a new Venmo card replacement.
How to get a virtual debit card?
Venmo has given many privileges to its users that including a Venmo debit card. But is there any facility to access your debit from inside the Venmo application? Well, no! You can get a virtual debit card. Users must use their physical card only to make payments or use it at places required. However, if you find it difficult to carry, you can make use of the Scan & Pay option and pay for bills and send money easily from the application itself.
This is indeed a much more likely feature that every user wants to have and use. Another alternative to the Venmo – Cash App provides its user with a virtual card.
To sum it up, you do not have any option to have a virtual debit card. You can use other methods like UPI transactions or Scan & Pay if you do not want to carry the burden of a debit card with you to make payments.
Can I get a second Venmo card?
You can not get a second Venmo card at any cost. Trying to keep a second card with pirated details is illegal, and Venmo can shut down your account permanently if they know about it. However, one can book a second Venmo card on Venmo until and unless the previous card was lost, stolen, or deactivated. In this case, only you will be eligible to take a new Venmo card, and your last card will be deactivated and lose its full functionality.
How long does it take to get a new Venmo card?
It usually takes 10 business days for the Venmo card to get delivered. If you do not get your card during this period, you can seek help and updates from the Venmo support team.