Venmo debit card not working online
Even if you have balance in your Venmo Debit card, your Debit card might not perform money transactions. There can be several reasons for this. I state some of the most important reasons below:
- The bank might have blocked your card as it has found something unusual with your profile. The major reason could be for fraud prevention.
- The store you are at may not accept payments through Venmo app.
- The Venmo debit card could have expired or got damaged.
- You may have entered the wrong PIN while making transactions
Also Check:- Increase Venmo debit card withdrawal limit
Venmo debit card not working at ATM
Your Venmo Debit card might stop working at the ATM or get declined while money withdrawal. There may be several reasons for that. I stated some of them below:
- The major reason behind your Venmo Debit card not working at ATM is your PIN has collapsed. If this is the case, you need to change your ATM pin. After you change your PIN, you might start withdrawing money at the ATM using Venmo debit card once again.
- The second and the last probable reason might be your debit card that has declined. If yes, you need to apply for another Venmo debit card.
Also Check:- Venmo debit card hidden fees
Venmo debit card transfer not working
If you are unable to make transactions or send money to your peer, it might be because your debit card has declined. If yes, you need to re-activate your debit card. To re-activate your debit card, follow the steps:
- Open the Venmo app
- Click on Menu
- Go to settings
- Click on Venmo card
- Click on Activate on the main menu
- Follow the prompts one by one to reactivate your debit card.
Venmo Mastercard debit card has its own terms. If you cannot follow them, it may decline your card for fraud prevention.
Also Check:- How to contact Venmo debit card customer service using live chat?
Venmo debit card not supported
If your Venmo debit card has stopped working suddenly, there may be a few reasons behind it. Several it has been stated in the previous sections of this article. You can try following the steps if you feel the card is not working due to those reasons. However, it is better to reach out to the card issuer to learn about the actual reason.
Venmo App FAQs
Why is my debit card being declined when I have money in my account?
Your debit card might have got declined for fraud prevention. Or the other reason might be the wrong PIN. You can check with the card issuer accordingly to solve your issue.
Why won't Venmo accept my debit card?
If your debit card has declined, Venmo will not accept your debit card. You need to contact the card issuer to get the debit card re-activated.
Why won't my debit card connect to Venmo?
Your debit card won’t connect to Venmo because it has declined. You need to activate the debit card again to make it work. To activate the card, follow the instructions given in the previous section of this article.
Venmo debit card customer service
The Venmo debit card customer service mail id is [email protected].